HERE’S HOW CASH FOR GOLD WORKS:
Simply bring the gold item(s) into one of our stores.
We’ll weigh your gold and may test it where appropriate.
Once appraised We’ll agree a price for your gold.
If you choose to sell, we’ll give you your cash immediately.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED:
You must be over 18 years of age.
Anti-money laundering regulations require that we are able to prove your identity. To ensure a speedy transaction it would help if you brought the following:
A minimum of two recent documents one to confirm identity, such as a passport, driving licence and or correspondence from HMRC or DWP and another to confirm address and National Insurance number, dated from within the last 3 months, such as a utility bill, council correspondence, etc. Please click here for a list of acceptable ID documents.
- Current UK/EU Photocard Driving Licence (full or provisional)
- Current Passport
- UK Biometric Immigration Document
- UK Firearm/Shotgun Licence
- EU National ID card
- Recent Utility Bill
- Water Bill for current year
- TV Licence – 12 month licence, valid until expiry date on licence.
- HMRC correspondence
- Council Rent Book/Benefit Book
- Council/Housing Association Agreement
- Bank/Building Society Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Mortgage Statement
We need to check these before we can give you any cash for your item. Please click here for a list of acceptable ID documents.
Your information, photo and subsequent history records will be entered onto our computer database.