- The original Kudos challenge. Speed alone will not win this race. “PGR 3” rewards the best drivers for their ability to execute bold moves as they race. Powersliding, pulling off a 360, getting airtime, staying on the race line, drafting and getting up on two wheels will earn gamers Kudos points for their style and skill.
- The ultimate supercar collection. Gamers can live out all their dream car fantasies as they own more cool cars than they ever thought possible. Players can take the wheel of more than 80 authentically modeled and licensed supercars from manufacturers such as Ferrari, Dodge and Lamborghini. With fully modeled interiors, functioning dashboards and individually recorded engine roars, life truly begins at 170.
- A world of living, breathing cities. “PGR 3” transports gamers to intricately modeled popular locations, including New York, Tokyo and multiple other cities. The tracks are brought to life and populated by thousands of people in the crowds – all motion-captured – making “PGR 3” a racing game that really has to be seen to be believed.
- GothamTV takes gamers online with Xbox Live. “PGR 3” exploits next-generation worldwide connectivity to let drivers show off in front of a global online audience. With GothamTV, gamers can watch any player in the world on live news feeds, get live ticker-tape information when friends break records, and compete with anyone, anywhere, anytime. Drivers can choose to casually involve themselves in the online side of GothamTV or set out to climb the ranks and conquer the entire institution of worldwide “PGR 3” racers.
- Customized gameplay. Gamers have asked to race their own way, and now they can. No longer are gamers forced to race cars they don’t want or battle through the game just to see a city they want. How gamers play the game, and in which car, is now in their hands. And if they want to show their friends, they can go online and challenge them.